Rivers 'near' Fort William
- Posts: 24108
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:17 pm
- Location: Dorset
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Last edited by Mark R
on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 3189
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 11:37 pm
- Location: Harrogate, Yorkshire
- Been thanked: 1 time
It is considered an offence not to run Backwards Slab backwards. It's the big slabby rapid about 2/3 the way down. Fun fun fun...
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:36 pm
- Location: st boswells borders
Ran this last weekend (17-7-2016) great river. Sadly though there seems to be a Hydro scheme under construction (although it didn't seem to be taking a huge amount of water at the time).