Palm Sidewinder Torrent XP 200 Dry Suit for sale. Large.

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
Tom Fish

Palm Sidewinder Torrent XP 200 Dry Suit for sale. Large.

Post by Tom Fish »

Palm Sidewinder Torrent XP 200 Dry Suit For Sale
Blue. Large. Comfort zip.
Was about £350-£400 when new.
£150 + £10 for Special Delivery
This suit will need a latex neck seal repair/replacement, probably around £25-£40.

If you want more photos, please ask.

The suit is about 5-6 years old. It's been little used and kept rinsed. I bought it off a mate who had started paddling, but didn't take to the sport. He had bought all his gear new. I bought his boat, paddle and drysuit. It's not heavily used or much dunked in the sea. He's an architect and kept his gear clean/maintained and was a 90 min trip paddler at best.

I have not found any leaks in the suit, but it's not new. I've used it myself twice in the last 2 years and one lent it to my cousin when he came out with me. He then split the neck seal! There is a 1cm split and a 2mm nick just beginning, see photos.

The feet, zips and latex cuffs are in excellent condition, not leaking and work well. There is some wear/delamination around the neoprene on the neck on the outer collar.

In terms of fit, this is a Palm large. I'm 5'11", 40" chest, 32" waist and basically fairly skinny. I don't think you will easily get in this suit if you are wider than me, although I think a 6'2" guy would fit it, if slim, as there is plenty of reach in the arms and legs. So, If you are 42" chest or 34" waist, probably not for you. Certainly not on the waist.

I've found this suit a good cut and easy to wear. I particularly like the the waistband, which locks down really well over a spray deck.

Any questions, please ask, Thanks, Tom.

Tom Fish

Re: Palm Sidewinder Torrent XP 200 Dry Suit for sale. Large.

Post by Tom Fish »

...is Sold.

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”