Pyranha G3 275 for sale

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
jvafidis

Pyranha G3 275 for sale

Post by jvafidis »

Blue and White, good condition.

This G3 is in good condition with regular scratches and scrapes to the bottom and tail, but nothing to affect the performance of the boat.

It's very clean and has been stored indoors when not in use.

It's versatile, great looking, comfortable, very stable, quite quick, tracks well and has a lot of storage for kit behind the seat. It's also a very useful size at 2m 78cm, being quite easy to store, carry solo and to fit inside cars (including my Honda Civic), negating the hassle of roof racks over short distances.

It's an ideal kayak for the beginner to intermediate, or larger paddler, and is suitable for flat or up to medium grade white water. It's got a standard Big deck sized cockpit to suit a neoprene or touring spraydeck (not included).

Included is a TNP paddle and a Pyranha airbag.

Features:
"The G3 is the perfect combination of old school and new school. The hull shape makes for a long, fast and easy to paddle boat that'll track a straight line rather than wandering around. And because the hull's flat, you can still surf, spin and carve when you need to. With comfortable, durable Deluxe fittings, plenty of footroom and a generous carrying capacity, it's an ideal choice for long river trips, river leading or instructing.

The Pyranha G3 has become a proven kayak for bigger paddlers looking for a modern kayak design. G3 is suitable for flat water paddling and intermediate white water. Tall paddlers will find the G3 easy to get into and comfortable. There is plenty of leg & foot room. G3 is also popular with instructors as it has plenty of space for kit.

The G3 with Rapid spec has a full plate footrest and mini cell foam buoyancy and comes fully outfitted with backrest and seat , thigh braces, drain plug and carry handles as standard.

* Length: 278cm / 9' 1".
* Width: 67cm / 26.5".
* Volume: 302lts / 80gal.
* Cockpit: 94 x 49.5cm (Big deck)
* Weight: 20kgs / 44lbs.
* Paddler weight range: 60-125kg.

* RRP: £499.00

Selling for £250

I live in Penarth in South Wales but work in Bristol if that helps a pickup.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for any further details and/or I have lots of photos I can e-mail....

Jim

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”