Kokatat Gore-Tex TecTour Anorak Kayak Paddling Jacket (Cag), Large

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
Judes

Kokatat Gore-Tex TecTour Anorak Kayak Paddling Jacket (Cag), Large

Post by Judes » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:52 am

Selling my Kokatat touring cag/jacket as I don't kayak as much as I used to.

Unisex, size large.

£200.

It's in great condition as I've only used it a handful of times. All zips, velcro and seams are working as they should. There are a few small marks on the back of the hood which you can hardly see.

This cag is really good for sea kayaking and touring as it offers excellent range of movement and has a few accessible pockets for your bits and pieces. It's a very comfortable piece of kit with the gore-tex fabric providing good breathability.

Kokatat doesn't make this exact model anymore, but their most similar jacket currently retails for around $500.

Available for collection in London or around TN18 depending on when you can meet. I'm also happy to post if you're willing to pay for postage.

This is the blurb from an old online listing of my jacket:
“The Gore-Tex TecTour Anorak Kayak Paddling Jacket by Kokatat is a top of the line touring shell for paddlers wanting the most technical features and fabric in a paddling jacket. Amazingly comfortable, Performance Shell waterproof-breathable fabric is ideal for athletic kayakers wanting full-featured, 3-layer protection in more demanding conditions. GORE-TEX seam tape permanently seals out water. An integral wide-billed, multi-adjustable storm hood provides exceptional protection and comfort in changing weather and water conditions. The mid-length front zipper with double storm flap and the adjustable Lycra-coated splash collar allow you to further ventilate for conditions. Latex wrist gaskets seal out water, while protective overcuffs guard against abrasion and UV. The double-tunnel waist has a smooth-skin neoprene waistband.”

jhanson

Re: Kokatat Gore-Tex TecTour Anorak Kayak Paddling Jacket (Cag), Large

Post by jhanson » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:17 pm

Sent you a PM.

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”