Jackson SuperFun For Sale - Near Mint Condition

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
Madmountainman

Jackson SuperFun For Sale - Near Mint Condition

Post by Madmountainman » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:58 pm

I'm selling my Jackson Super Fun which, due to a long term injury, has sat in the loft of my garage for far too long.
I bought it and promptly suffered a back injury at work, but i've kept hold of my boat in the hope that i'd one day get back on the water.
As that is looking less likely, i've taken the firm decision to sell my pride and joy.
She has the comfort seat, happy feet and air bags and has only some very light surface scratches on the underside, so is in almost as new condition.
This is the Super Fun, so will be suited to the larger/taller paddler.
I also have a Lendal Kinetik Carbon Paddle which states 2.1m on the handle, but is 1.95m. It's in good, undamahged condition, with the usual scrapes and scratches.

JACKSON KAYAK SUPER FUN

The finish line for the Fun series is the Super Fun. The Super Fun is functional up to a 38” inseam and 280 pounds. Most of the big guys should fit comfortably and still have the performance they are looking for.
The New Fun Series floats the amazing simplicity and versatility of the classic design to the next level of performance– and in so many ways! Rollability: you deserve the confidence that the low stern, flexible backband, and flared sidewall of our Fun series provides every level of paddler – it’s the easiest boat to roll ever!
More Volume: improvements in leg and foot-room pump up the volume, resulting in floatier river running and bigger loops while a 1/2’’ increase in hull-width improves initial stability. Slicier Shape: the new design reduces water resistance, making it easier to get vertical in flatwater. Rounded Deck Edges: the new friendlier deck shape and softened stern edge not only allows water to run off smoother for quicker re-surfacing but also protect your hands and elbows from sharp corners, edges, or deck-lines. Faster, Looser Hull: this new hull is EASIER TO SPIN, faster on waves, and carries more speed through crisply carved turns. A slight crown replaces the grooves to create a silky smooth feel whether on sliding down small waves, big waves, or rocks.

Specifications:
Weight: 33. lbs
Length: 7’1″
Width: 2′ 3 1/2″
Height: 1′ 2 3/4″
Volume: 70.0 gallons

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Gear For Sale”