2x paddles for sale Werner & Celtic

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
LizzieK

2x paddles for sale Werner & Celtic

Post by LizzieK » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:57 am

Hello,

I am selling two sea kayak paddles, a three-piece Celtic blade and a two-piece Werner blade.

Celtic-
This is a lovely, very light, flexi-shaft, straight shaft all carbon paddle. 210cm long, 60 degree feather with the 650cm2 blades and padlok locking system (with key supplied). It's a really lovely paddle, well loved and looked after with very light scratches and use. £200

Werner-
Two piece Werner Tybee paddle, adjustable feather, with a press button lock system. 210cm long, carbon blend shaft, carbon fibre blades, 608cm2 blade size. Again, really well looked after, with light use scuffs. £100

Both are based near Lancaster for pick-up only (please contact if postage is the only option-cost to be covered by the buyer). Alternatively could potentially meet in the Lake District, or again, contact for alternative locations as I sometimes travel for work.

Photos are available and please do contact if you have questions. Depending on interest on here I might also post on other forums.
It would be best to contact me on eking2811@gmail.com rather than on here if possible.

Thanks for looking, Liz

huskytone65

Re: 2x paddles for sale Werner & Celtic

Post by huskytone65 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:09 am

Hi interested in the Werner paddle if you can post please? Cheers Tony

LizzieK

Post by LizzieK » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:15 am

Hi, I can post but the cost, packing and arrangements would be down to you, if you can agree to that? Might be best to pay for a good service so you are covered in case the mail service damages it!

LizzieK

Post by LizzieK » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:31 am

Werner paddle now sold

ONLY THE CELTIC PADDLE STILL FOR SALE

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”