FOR SALE. Werner Cyprus Cranked Splits. 210cm

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
Captain Hook

FOR SALE. Werner Cyprus Cranked Splits. 210cm

Post by Captain Hook » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:29 pm

For Sale.
Werner Cyprus. Cranked Split paddles. 210cm

Only used for paddling on my local muddy Fenland river, never been used on the sea.
These were my ‘Best Spare’ paddles as I mainly used my Northern Light carbon Greenland paddle.
Very light and a delight to use when I did use them, which wasn’t a often as I didn’t get out paddling that often!
I’ve had to pack up kayaking due to on-going health problems and I’m slowly selling off my kit now.
No chips or gouges as you should be able to see from the pictures. Probably had 10 hours use max in total.

The manufacturers blurb follows:

Neutral Bent Shaft
Full Carbon cranked shaft
Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
More hand to shaft contact for increased control
Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
Light weight with Werner durability
Balanced for precise control and comfort

Werner Cyprus

The Werner Cyprus is a mid sized high angle paddle that is ideal for a wide range of paddlers and abilities. Its foam cored blades have a moderate amount of power which mean that they wont tire you out when using the paddle all day, but you still have enough power when you need it.

The construction of the Cyprus' blades give it an unrivalled feel, the buoyancy created by the foam core and volume, mean that the blades almost lift themselves out of the water at the end of each stroke. This makes the Cyprus feel extremely light to paddle with, and can make your paddle strokes more confident and feel effortless.

The Cyprus comes with Werner's patented adjustable ferrule as standard, meaning that the paddle can be split down into two pieces and offers the option of left or right handed paddling, with a choice of 5 different feathers between 0 and 60 degrees.

The Cyprus is available with two different shafts; the carbon glass option is the lightest of the two and is the more traditional type, whilst the neutral bent shaft option reduces the strain on the wrists on long distance paddles and increases comfort.

I live 6 miles north west of Thetford in Norfolk.
Cash on collection, or if posted payment by bank transfer.

I’m asking for £250 plus £5 towards postage costs if delivered.
These are approx £400 new.
Due to the condition and very little use this price is firm, no offers. Thanks.

lizzie3

Re: FOR SALE. Werner Cyprus Cranked Splits. 210cm

Post by lizzie3 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:24 pm

Very interested, will PM you.

Captain Hook

Re:NOW SOLD. Werner Cyprus Cranked Splits. 210cm

Post by Captain Hook » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:41 pm

NOW SOLD....enjoy them Lizzie....lovely dealing with you, a pleasure.
Richard.

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”