Looking for paddlers keen to improve this winter...

Commercial services
TM.

Looking for paddlers keen to improve this winter...

Post by TM. » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:14 pm

Hi all

Posting this hoping some of you might be interested in the advanced course below... I'm keen but as yet there isn't enough interest for it to run... (plenty of intermediates... so if you are one of those I'd email Andy asap!). I did the intermediate version a couple of years ago and found it fantastic (feel free to pm if you'd like to quiz me about it!). If you are keen enough on the course to want to book contact Andy not me!

Advanced (Solid on grade 3+/4- and wanting to refine their skills and leadership on grade 4/4+)

Advanced 26th-27th October (Sat/Sun) 25th-26th November (Mon/Tues) 14th-15th December (Sat/Sun) 6th-7th January (Mon/Tue)

Cheers!

Here we go ,its back!!!! Long term development coaching courses Autumn/Winter (WW Kayak).

This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be mentored by Andy Holt BC level 5 coach.

So is this you? I want to get better, not sure what im doing, Is it right? I don’t seem to be progressing, I’m scared!, frustrated, lacking motivation then this course is for you and also a great course for coaches and/or river leaders wanting to move up the ladder as well.

This is 8 full days (2 at a time) spread over 3 or 4 months for you to develop. I will run the course to suit your individual learning needs. We will look at the TTPP (technical, tactical, psychological and physical) with lots of practice and understanding along with a long term development plan, goal setting short and long and regular feedback including video analysis from myself on your progression.

Starting in September There will be 3 courses for Advanced (Solid on grade 3+/4- and wanting to refine their skills and leadership on grade 4/4+), Intermediates ( Solid on grade 2+/3- and regularly running grade 3 but wish to polish up and move into grade 4 territory) and improver paddlers paddlers (happy on grade 2 and looking at moving upto grade 3 more)

Ratios are only 1 to 4 so you will get plenty of top quality coaching time and feedback.

Dates

Advanced 26th-27th October (Sat/Sun) 25th-26th November (Mon/Tues) 14th-15th December (Sat/Sun) 6th-7th January (Mon/Tue)

Intermediates 28th-29th October (Mon/Tues) 23rd-24th November (Sat/Sun) 16th-17th December (Mon/Tues) 4th-5th January (Sat/Sun)

Improvers 9th-10th September (Mon/Tue) 4th-5th November (Mon/Tue) 2nd-3rd December (Mon/Tues) 8th-9th January (Weds/Thurs).

The first 2 days of each course will be based in North Wales Then the rest to be arranged to suit the teams. Which may be Devon, Lakes or Yorkshire.

Cost £650 for all 8 days, Excludes accommodation.

Contact andy.escapetoadventure@gmail.com for more info and a booking form.

www.escapetoadventure.com

G7AFM

Re: Looking for paddlers keen to improve this winter...

Post by G7AFM » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Links not working properly

Return to “Courses, Trips and Guiding”