For sale: P&H Cetus MV

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
MikeM

For sale: P&H Cetus MV

Post by MikeM » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Cetus MV - Performance, Swede form design, 3 year old. Yellow Deck - Metal Flake, white hull, black trim.
with additional features, see list below....

This is a good boat, in good condition. It has a custom made bulkhead to create a footplate (rather than pegs, which are still an option) and increase the front hatch space. The footplate is closed cell foam. I'm 6 foot, so would not work for anyone with longer legs than me. It can work for anyone shorter, using added foam blocks (additional foam is available for someone with shorter legs).

Hull and deck has some scratches as to be expected with a used boat. I've done my best to show them on the photos.

Silva 70 Compass
Deck Mounted Tow Cleat & Eyelet
Cord skeg
Connect performance comfort seat
Compac hand pump (catch on lid is loose fitting)
Keel Strip
Two hip pads are available (not fitted because which I don't use)

£1950 ono
Location Warwickshire

For manufacturers details see this link: http://www.phseakayaks.com/kayaks.php?k ... 20178%20MV - this states
"If you’ve ever wondered how your favourite sea kayaking photographer gets such crisp shots whilst on the water, the answer is probably a Cetus; a shallow ‘V’ hull and large, rounded chines smoothly transitioning in to a slender bow and stern means the Cetus can cover distance comfortably, but will also swing round nimbly on edge, all whilst being remarkably stable.

The Cetus is a load carrying cruiser, and features 4 hatches for the versatile distribution of gear, but is equally at home on day trips; its stability and highly comfortable outfitting will allow paddlers of any ability to confidently push their limits and enjoy the unique environments sea kayaking has to offer"

Image Image Image

Image Image

MikeM

Re: For sale: P&H Cetus MV price reduced

Post by MikeM » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:52 pm

Reduced to £1755......

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”