Nordkapp HM for sale

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
owler

Nordkapp HM for sale

Post by owler » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:20 pm

I believe this was made between 1985 and 1988 (correct me if I am wrong), It is well used but water tight as far as I can tell, there are scratches on the hull but nothing structural, this is the HM (hull modified) version which means extended fixed skeg to try to reduce weather cocking. There is also a fitted and working chimp pump on rear deck.

The boat is a bit of a classic - paddles really nicely, is a fast and fun ride, but you really need to lean it over if you want to turn quickly. I have fitted new hatches, lines and elastics and have repaired a few cosmetic dings in gelcoat. The boat has an ocean cockpit with has it's pros and cons depending on what you like, it comes with a neoprene spray deck. I really enjoy paddling the boat however I am hopefully getting a nordkapp jubilee which fits me a bit better.

If you are not familiar with this boat have a look at the history of the nordkapp on this site.

looking for £300 ono - Price is based on recent sales of similar boats on ebay. If no-one interested here I will put on ebay in a few weeks
https://photos.app.goo.gl/h4ci3VrH9w4GjiZbA

owler

Re: Nordkapp HM for sale

Post by owler » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Now sold

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”