Wanted: 2 x sea kayaks

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
richrips

Wanted: 2 x sea kayaks

Post by richrips » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:26 pm

Hi,

I am looking for 2 sea kayaks suitable for coastal/loch/lake/big-river camping trips. Ideally I'm after tough rotomoulded plastic boats around 14-16ft. These will be first boats so the most important thing is functionality and safety, with age, condition, speed, and weight secondary. Must have at least 2 watertight compartments and no leaks. Paddles, buoyancy aids, spraydecks, trollies, roofrack attachments are all helpful bonuses.

I'm after a pair really as everywhere is a huge drive from Cornwall so buying 2 at once makes the trip more worthwhile. However if you are Bristol or nearer, I may be interested in buying separately.

Any offers or suggestions most welcome.

Many thanks,
Richard

duncancol

Re: Wanted: 2 x sea kayaks

Post by duncancol » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:03 pm

HI Richard

I may have part of the solution to your requirement. We have a Dagger Charleston 14.0 for sale. This is a not an out and out sea kayak but is definitely a nice and stable coastal/estuary type boat.

It has had light use as you should be able to see from the pictures and has two bulk head separated storage bays. It cost £600 when new and has been very carefully stored so it does not have the dents in the hull that result from being incorrectly supported.

The other bonus is that we are located in Cornwall just outside Liskeard.

We can supply it with its own spray deck (which is obviously the correct size as it was bought for the boat).

Do get in touch if you would like to have a closer look. We are looking for offers around £350 for the package.

Best regards

Duncan