New SOUL BOOTY CALL Creeker £495 - Bedfordshire

For Sale and Wanted adverts
robbi

New SOUL BOOTY CALL Creeker £495 - Bedfordshire

Post by robbi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi
I am selling my Soul BOOTY CALL creek boat / river runner. It is brand new and has no scratches or gouges, it is still in the delivery packaging and has the remaining 5 1/2 months of the warranty left on it. Having bought it I doubt that I am going to be able to paddle it sufficiently to justify keeping it, so it has got to go. These sell in the UK from dealers for just under £1000, so it is a real bargain.

This boat is 9ft long and has a continuous rocker which aims to provide a dry ride and keep the nose out of the water. It will be great for those enthusiastic creekers as well as being good for more calm paddlers who want to run rivers or teach / learn etc. It has plenty of foot/ leg room. The outfitting system is something which has been designed to be easily adjusted without tools in a no time at all. When I tried it out it took me seconds to adjust and get a tight and comfortable fit. A link to the out fitting is here:-

Here is a review from unsponsored:- http://www.unsponsored.co.uk/press/soul ... zo-review/

Here are some links for videos and spec:-

Length‎: ‎9’| 275cm
Boat Weight (Yellow)‎: ‎44lbs | 20kg
Cockpit Length (Outside)‎: ‎34.3”| 87cm

I am in Flitwick Beds, which is 5 mins away from J12 and 13 on the M1. I could deliver it to Lea Valley as well by arrangement.
Rob

robbi

Re: New SOUL BOOTY CALL Creeker £495 - Bedfordshire

Post by robbi » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Now Sold