Mega Scarab For Sale Plus Extras

Surf Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
MattUpston

Mega Scarab For Sale Plus Extras

Post by MattUpston » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:16 pm

I have a very good condition Mega Scarab for sale. Unique Red/White Starsky and Hutch colour design. 5 years old but used less than 10 times!! Family and back issues forces sale. Stored in bag in the garage on a rack when not used.

Comes with Spray deck, 3 fins and a board bag.

First to see will buy.

£600 ono

Call Matt (Exeter) 07740927717

MattUpston

Re: Mega Scarab For Sale Plus Extras

Post by MattUpston » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Sorry forgot to say, photo's available on request.

MattUpston

Post by MattUpston » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Price Reduced to £500ono

kalpaitch

Post by kalpaitch » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi,

I'd be interested if you're still selling, please could you send me some pics. I'm also trying to guage whether this is the right size boat, could you give me an idea of ideal paddler height and weight for this? Thanks,

A

MattUpston

Post by MattUpston » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:50 am

Hi

Yes it is still for sale. The website says: Length 235 m, Width 68 cms, Max paddler weight = 110kg (18st) I'm short (5ft 7") but i have loads of foam in the bottom. My friend who is 6ft has paddled it and found it very comfy too. it wont let me do photo's here so email me at m.upston@hotmail.com and i will send some to you. I am 5ft 7" and 13 1/2 stone and fits really well.

Cheers
Matt

MattUpston

Post by MattUpston » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:52 am

this is the blurb from the Mega website

The Scarab from Mega is the middle child of the Tron family. Larger than a Neutron, smaller than a Megatron. A strong emphasis has be put on power and how the kayak can generate more from the wave, less resistance - the result... With the flat hull low rails and power pocket rear end you will send this boat into orbit. Ski type Ariels, slides,360's and floaters for "big people"!
It offers the smoothest flowing ride on mellow waves, the ability to grip a wave like mad when things get bigger, speed that will alter your perception on life and carving ability sooo tight and soo smooth you will feel like your surfing .....a super grippy smooth thing!!
Got a large frame? or Want bigger volume without the length =
SCARAB "THE BIG PRESONS BIG AIR BOAT"

KevTgeKef

Post by KevTgeKef » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:33 am

Hi is this still available? What is the construction of the boat and is it possible to see photos? My email address is kevmeldrum@hotmail.com

Kind Regards

Kev