FS- Carbon Playboat - Mega Rebel

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
pinkimark

FS- Carbon Playboat - Mega Rebel

Post by pinkimark » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:35 am

Hey, I've decided to sell my Carbon Playboat, Sadly I just don't use it nearly as much as I should - I have 6 boats and have to thin the fleet down a little, so selling the one I don't get as much time in as most of my time is spent coaching rather than playing.
The boat is in really good condition, I've spent quite a lot of time improving the boat since I've had it including putting a new ratchet system on the back band for adjustment of fit once your in the boat and ensuing the gel coat is in great condition - It had a few chips etc when I first purchased the boat all of which have been properly repaired in a colour matching gel coat.
There's a new closed cell foam foot block in the boat which I have glued in so its easily adapted.
The boat does come with hip pads - These are attached with Velcro for easy adjustment - I forgot to pop them in when I took the photo's.
This is a brilliant boat at what I think is a very reasonably cost for a carbon play boat, the seat and thigh braces are all adjustable which is huge benefit not normally afforded by other carbon boats.
I'm based in Suffolk but I'm happy to meet at Lee Valley or HPP it is suits.
I don't really want to courier the boat as I wouldn't trust a courier agent with a carbon boat, therefore anyone who would like to do this is welcome too - entirely at their own risk!
Thank you
Mark

pinkimark

Re: FS- Carbon Playboat - Mega Rebel

Post by pinkimark » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:43 am

pinkimark

Post by pinkimark » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:08 am

bump still available

pinkimark

Post by pinkimark » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:00 am

Price drop to £350

pinkimark

Post by pinkimark » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Price drop to £300, this really is a great boat, someone out there must be on the look out?