For Sale: Fluid Solo (S) - bomb proof, big rocker, hole punching, steep creeks...

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
benjamin

For Sale: Fluid Solo (S) - bomb proof, big rocker, hole punching, steep creeks...

Post by benjamin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Fluid Solo (S), looking for around £200, based near Reading / Guildford (RG45) but can get the boat to the East Midlands (LE15) most weekends.

The boat hasn't been paddled for a while now, replaced by a slightly longer and quicker boat. However, the Solo has enjoyed a few tours in the Alps and Norway. It is short and manoeuvrable, super rocker makes it auto-boof all but the meatiest of holes. Fitting is decent and the plastic is tougher than any boat I have had. It has normal scratches as you would expect with decent use but it has years more paddling left. I'm 6'1" and 80kg, but the small size never felt too small, then again I wouldn't get this if you are any bigger.

Great boat, well suited to someone developing their paddling on UK and Alpine WW.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Ben.

Ben

tone1147

Re: For Sale: Fluid Solo (S) - bomb proof, big rocker, hole punching, steep creeks...

Post by tone1147 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Is that a mamba

benjamin

Re: For Sale: Fluid Solo (S) - bomb proof, big rocker, hole punching, steep creeks...

Post by benjamin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:37 am

The Mamba isn't for sale!
Ben

benjamin

Post by benjamin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:25 am

SOLD! Thanks all.
Ben