Wenonah Voyager 17ft6 TufWeave Canoe For sale

For sale and wanted adverts
jonesanthony

Wenonah Voyager 17ft6 TufWeave Canoe For sale

Post by jonesanthony » Tue May 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Selling one of my canoes on eBay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112995547724

As per https://www.wenonah.com/Canoes.aspx?id=125

For sale is a Wenonah Voyager Canoe. Length is 17ft 6.
It is in the Burgundy colour. This was originally purchased for Canoe Kayak Store who are the UK Importer.
Originally paid £2000

The boat is a lightweight touring canoe.This model is the Tuf Weave material with silver coloured gunwales. The boat has sustained a small amount of damage which did not break through the tufweave, this was purely external. The damage has been filled with filler from Endless River. We did look at repairing the gel coat but apparently the gel coat Wenonah use is not available in the UK. See photo of white patch on hull. Any questions drop me a line.

Collection from Earl Shilton or Burbage, Leicestershire whichever you prefer.

Delivery is a possibility but let me know where to and I will quote for this. Manufacturer DescriptionPerformance Touring / VoyagerDesigned for a solo paddler with big plans, the Voyager is at home on large lakes and rivers. If your looking for a Solo that'll take on the Great Salt Lake, Lake Powell, the big reservoirs of Tennessee, or any waters like them, this is your canoe. This hull is the solo version of the legendary Minnesota II — incredibly efficient, straight-tracking and capable of carrying two-weeks gear. Loaded or empty, it’s the benchmark boat of its class. Tuf-weave® Flex-Core 51 lbs. $2,349 USD retailWenonah's Tuf-weave® material is an interwoven fabric made of 50% polyester and 50% fiberglass that out performs either material alone. The Tuf-weave® layup results in our most durable composite canoes. Tuf-weave® canoes offer improved impact resistance and are a great compromise between light weight, performance, and price.