WANTED: P&H Scorpio mv / HV.

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
Cumbria

WANTED: P&H Scorpio mv / HV.

Post by Cumbria » Fri May 04, 2018 6:57 am

I'm hoping to find a decent 2nd hand version of the above, ideally Corlite X but I'd be happy to consider standard construction for the right price and location. Am based in South Cumbria, but willing to travel a reasonable distance - somewhere that doesn't price a second hand boat out of the market. I am currently moving house and should be in a position to buy early June.

Cumbria

Re: WANTED: P&H Scorpio mv / HV.

Post by Cumbria » Mon May 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Still looking!

Additionally are there any Scorpio owners out there who'd let me have a look at their HV / MV boat - preferably somewhere along the Cumbria/ Cheshire corridor.

Cheers all.

Cumbria

Post by Cumbria » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:08 am

House move now complete and I'm ready to buy. Anything out there?

Cumbria

Post by Cumbria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Still looking! Decorating and house moving chores have stopped me buying new. Anybody have a boat for sale???

k2ppd

Post by k2ppd » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Hi

I have Scorpio MV MK1 in lava orange which I'm thinking of selling to upgrade to a composite boat.

It's kept in a garage all of the time and is fitted with a SILVA 70P KAYAK COMPASS worth £75.00 & a carrying trolley worth £40.00

Usual scratches under hull, all hatches watertight even the day hatch. On the MK2 model there has been many reports of the day hatch leaking if you didn't know about this. All rubber hatch covers are like new and skeg works fine.

I paddle this over on Anglesey throughout the year and the only reason for selling it is to buy a smaller composite boat for tide race / surf.

I live south stockport area. If you want to ask me any questions you're welcome to call me

price = £850

Thanks

Simon