Environmental behaviours of canoeists and kayakers: Request for participants for online study

Inland paddling
M Sweeney

Environmental behaviours of canoeists and kayakers: Request for participants for online study

Post by M Sweeney »

Hi all!
I'm part way through my psychology Masters and am conducting a survey on environmental behaviour of canoeists and kayakers for my dissertation research. If you have 20 minutes to spare, please do take a look here https://mmu.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/S ... 19E6g3yayi

I know that questions in these studies can sometimes be a bit frustrating if you can't exactly explain the best answer for you, but as it's quantitative research (looking at overall numbers and trends) rather than qualitative (looking at detailed experiences), it's not really possible to use all of the nuanced answers that people would sometimes prefer to give, so please do take part but give your 'best answer' to the questions posed. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

twopigs

Re: Environmental behaviours of canoeists and kayakers: Request for participants for online study

Post by twopigs »

Good luck with the research ..... Naturally it might be biased by those who consider themselves environmentally irresponsible not taking part :-(
Canoeing - bigger boat, broken paddle, more skill!

Return to “Whitewater and Touring”