Lost - VHF radio

Gear gone astray ...
GBrett

Lost - VHF radio

Post by GBrett »

Lost my hand held ICOM VHF radio on Saturday 19th Sept on Sleat, Skye. Possibly in the vicinity of a small car park / layby near the ferry at Ardvasar - the one opposite the telephone exchange building, about 100m before the main car park for the ferry. Or alternatively (possibly, but less likely) the very last little beach before Point of Sleat lighthouse (GRef 563993).

I can't recall the model name, but its about 10-12 years old and now out of production. It doesn't charge of USB, but requires a cradle.

I would be delighted to be reunited with this and more than happy to pay postage and a beer or two for its return.

MartinC1

Re: Lost - VHF radio

Post by MartinC1 »

Sent you a PM. One for sale on ebay at the moment, states it was found on a beach in Scotland. May be yours?

GBrett

Post by GBrett »

Thanks - I've just had a look. Unfortunately its not the one I lost on Saturday. Much appreciated though.

Pipit

Post by Pipit »

Surely someone can't just sell something on eBay that they've found? It should be handed in to the police. If there's a visible serial number, it might be possible to trace the owner. Bad form, I'd say..