Best of Banff Films UK Tour - Book Early!

Announce and discuss
Slime

Best of Banff Films UK Tour - Book Early!

Post by Slime » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:01 am

I always look forward to the annual UK tour of the best films from the Banff Mountain Film Festival. It's great to see what are probably the best and latest outdoor films on a massive screen with the finest ultra HD projection.

This year Keswick was one of the first venues of the tour and a group of outdoor friends and myself watched both the Red and the Blue programmes on Friday and Saturday nights. We were lucky to get tickets as it sold out a month ago!

We all felt that this year both programmes were equally well worth seeing - and they were noteworthy for their diversity. There are 3 paddling films, all good, however the most noteworthy is Twin Galaxies which is part of the Red programme. Perhaps the most epic kayaking expedition film to date?

The tour is visiting all parts of the UK, about 30 venues, in the next 4 months. Most venues sell out so I recommend you book early if you want to enjoy an inspiring evening.

Check out

www.banff-uk.com

Pete Knowles
Rivers Publishing.

neonbowhawk

Re: Best of Banff Films UK Tour - Book Early!

Post by neonbowhawk » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Yep got my tickets a few weeks ago for Buxton. Looking forward to it, however only showing the Red films, wish they were showing the Blue ones as well

Dave Manby

Re: Best of Banff Films UK Tour - Book Early!

Post by Dave Manby » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:17 pm

I saw the French paddling film "Why" at the Rabioux festival last summer and suggested they submit it to Banff so glad they did and really pleased they made it into the best of tour. Lovely film about running waterfalls - shot mostly in Iceland