North East Kayaking buddies.

Hook up with other paddlers
peeagee

North East Kayaking buddies.

Post by peeagee » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 am

Hi Everyone. I'm looking for some people to go kayaking with. I haven't been out on the water in a while but would like to get back in to it but seeing as it's not really a safe sport to do on your own I was looking for a group or anyone who wouldn't mind me tagging along. I have my own boat. Just a general purpose one but was thinking about upgrading.

I'm from the Hebburn area of the North East but do have transport (when the missus lets me have the car).

Looking forward to hearing from someone. Thanks for looking.

tadpole

Re: North East Kayaking buddies.

Post by tadpole » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi

Roker Canoe Club http://www.rokercanoeclub.weebly.com is a local club that you might consider joining. We work with the Adventure Sundeland activities centre in Roker Harbour. We have something on most weekends and to suit most abilities. If you have any questions just pm me.

Cheers.....

Mike

active4seasons

Post by active4seasons » Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi there,

I run Active4seasons and am based up North of you near Berwick but I run a sea kayak gang trip once a month for intermediate to advanced paddlers who are looking to get back into paddling or looking to meet other paddlers. It is also an opportunity to learn more about trip planning as we tend to discuss option coming up to the date using my Facebook page.

There is a charge for these trips but given you have the back up of a level 4 coach and opportunity to see how it is done I hope it is worth it.

Thanks,

Ollie Jay
Developing Desire for Adventure!

ajay

Post by ajay » Wed May 02, 2012 8:52 pm

peeagee wrote:Hi Everyone. I'm looking for some people to go kayaking with. I haven't been out on the water in a while but would like to get back in to it but seeing as it's not really a safe sport to do on your own I was looking for a group or anyone who wouldn't mind me tagging along. I have my own boat. Just a general purpose one but was thinking about upgrading.

I'm from the Hebburn area of the North East but do have transport (when the missus lets me have the car).

Looking forward to hearing from someone. Thanks for looking.

Hiya I'm in East- Boldon if you want to give me a call. I have 3 different boats, a multi purpose, sea kayak and a play boat. you can get me me on 07969634359. Andy

Return to “Paddling Partners”