South Wales CIWW beginner

Hook up with other paddlers
Six6siX

South Wales CIWW beginner

Post by Six6siX » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi I'm looking for someone to practice with in ciww pool area and maybe go around the rapids if confident enough.

I've been on 4,6 and 8 with very experienced paddlers but feel i am holding them back so if there's anyone out there who wants to practice their skills, learn and have some fun paddling let me know.

I've done the flat water course but definitely need to practice more and definitely want to learn to roll! With the temperature rising and nicer days approaching this should be fun.

Im near culverhouse cross / St. Fagans area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverHannah

Re: South Wales CIWW beginner

Post by RiverHannah » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:34 am

Hey, I've just registered here, so hello! I live in Cardiff, we could meet some day. I'm also a beginner, so I'd rather go for some practice at CIWW. Send me a pvt msg.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

Six6siX

Post by Six6siX » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:05 am

Hi Hannah, I've been racking my brain trying to message you. I think because of my low number of posts I'm unable to private message anyone.

Did you want to drop me a message on twitter @sammybakar or instagram six6six

Sam.

WWC

Post by WWC » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:09 am

It could be worth getting in touch with Cardiff Canoe Club, very friendly and active they meet in Cardiff International Pool on Tuesdays 2015-2115 and use CIWW very frequently and every Wednesday evening, check outhttp://www.cardiffcanoeclub.co.uk/forum/

Hope this helps

Chris

Six6siX

Post by Six6siX » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Thanks Chris.. Will definitely be joining. Are you a member?

AndyG

Post by AndyG » Mon May 01, 2017 8:29 am

Hey Sam and Hannah,

More than happy to practice some skills with you and get up to speed on the course as well as out and about on some local rivers. Will try and private message you my details if you're both interested. Have done the advanced white water course at view and be good to share the knowledge as well as paddle with others.
Andy

Six6siX

Post by Six6siX » Tue May 02, 2017 8:59 am

Hey Andy yes I'm still up for meeting up. I haven't had a good clean run for awhile and they've changed the water course too. Looked awesome on the paddle fest but I wasn't going to try the 10cumecs haha.
Sam

Return to “Paddling Partners”