Sea Kayakers Shropshire

Hook up with other paddlers
Davidwall

Sea Kayakers Shropshire

Post by Davidwall » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:54 am

Hi All,

I have recently moved to Telford, Shropshire and would like to meet other sea Kayakers up for paddling adventures. I paddle mostly in north wales but am happy to travel. I am happy on all water from relaxed to advanced. I have a vehicle and all equipment drop me a message if anyone is keen to get out.

Thanks,

Dave

gypvan

Re: Sea Kayakers Shropshire

Post by gypvan » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Hi Dave
Im just down the road in Brownhills . Prob about intermediate but improving all the time, just passed 3 star more for something to do than anything else,
Regularly go across to north wales and our local mountaineering club has a cottage there which is usefull, also shrewsbury canoe club has some sea kayakers , iv just joined but not been out with them yet, do you paddle weekends mainly or can you get off in the week ?, im self employed so have that advantage !
(another) Dave !,

Davidwall

Post by Davidwall » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi Dave,

I've been looking into Shrewsbury canoe club and will probably join as well. I can usually arrange time off in the week to paddle but do work overseas quite a lot as well, equally I'm always happy to paddle at the weekend.

Are you around in Mid-late October? I'm currently overseas and won't be back until 17th.

Thanks,

Dave

gypvan

Post by gypvan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi Dave,
Yes should be about mate
Dave.

spongecake

Post by spongecake » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Hi,

I'm based in Shrewsbury and in Shrewsbury canoe club. We're a friendly club and there a few of us who enjoy sea kayaking (and some of us are members of Liverpool as well). I've just been down to Pembroke festival and Cornwall symposium and have only been back a few days but am getting withdrawal symptoms already! Just discovered kayak sailing as well :-)

I'm intermediate as well, should probably attempt my 3* at some point..

Chris

Davidwall

Post by Davidwall » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Hi,

Sounds good I have just joined Bridgnorth Canoe Club they are mostly whitewater but I am hoping to get a few of them out on the sea.

I'm planning on doing my 5* assessment next summer so keen to get out at some point.

Thanks,

Dave