Paddle Buddy - midlands

Hook up with other paddlers
danielcb12

Paddle Buddy - midlands

Post by danielcb12 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:36 pm

Looking for somebody or another couple to join us paddling on rivers in/around the midlands and even further :) . We are a couple based in Coventry and up for driving reasonable distances for a good river. We have crossover kayaks and generally tend to look for grade 1-2 rivers. It would be nice to find somebody for the social side and we would like to be 3 or more to make land travelling more efficient. We have two cars and one roof rack, so don't worry if your not a driver, if you're happy to share the cost of fuel etc, we are happy to drive. Just need someone to sit with the boats while the cars are put in place.

P00nslayer

Re: Paddle Buddy - midlands

Post by P00nslayer » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi Daniel, if you fancy stepping the grades up and doing grade 3/4, mainly 3 you're welcome to join us? We're usually in Wales most weekends. Travel from Stourbridge area.

Wetstuffjohn

Post by Wetstuffjohn » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi Daniel. Still looking for people to paddle with?

We're based in Stamford. My other half is new to paddling - doing her second paddle on the Nene tomorrow in Peterborough, while I've been paddling for years.

Looking to add to the social side mainly. I have a Fusion while my other half has a Master TG.

I can potentially paddle anytime while Melissa is stuck to weekends and evenings.

Drop me line if you want to find out more.

John

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Nialp123

Post by Nialp123 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:25 pm

Hi are you still looking for a paddle buddy just got back into kayaking from burton thanks