Any sea kayakers in North Yorkshire?

Hook up with other paddlers
GBsk

Any sea kayakers in North Yorkshire?

Post by GBsk » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:34 am

Hi, I'm looking to meet up with some sea kayakers in Yorkshire. I've decided to train for the 5* assessment this year so I need to get out as much as possible.

If you're working towards 3 or 4 star level and need time on the water/practice.... or you're around that level and just want to get out - get in touch!

catherine s

Re: Any sea kayakers in North Yorkshire?

Post by catherine s » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:05 pm

Hi, I am starting to work for my 4 star but not getting out. I also work with a small but growing team of sea kayak owner who would like to do the same . the bad news is that we are based in Halifax the furthest away from any sea but will travle

catherine s

Post by catherine s » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:06 pm

Hi, I am starting to work for my 4 star but not getting out. I also work with a small but growing team of sea kayak owner who would like to do the same . the bad news is that we are based in Halifax the furthest away from any sea but will travle

TrakLad

Post by TrakLad » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi there.

I'm from York, not training to an official level i just like getting out (prob level 3 at the minute), i've been to Anglessey, Fort William and last year did a 40 mile trip on the east coast berwick to alnmouth.

Would definitely be interested in meeting up for a few paddles and some beers afterwards.

Thanks

Shane

Robola

Post by Robola » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:39 am

Hello,

I'm also based in the Halifax area. I would be interested in meeting up for trips to the sea and also training on local water when time doesn't allow for trips further afield.

Thanks,

Rob.

TrakLad

Post by TrakLad » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:44 am

Hi Rob. Good to hear. I may also be moving over to Huddersfield later this year so you will be good to get in touch. I'll send you a pm and we can look at organising something. [WHITE SMILING FACE] S