Calling all Lakes boaters!

Hook up with other paddlers
Sam E

Calling all Lakes boaters!

Post by Sam E » Wed May 29, 2013 9:50 pm

I moved up to the area a couple of months ago and thought it's about time to make some contacts. I'm about most weekday evenings and will normally have a day off at the weekend. Looking at grade 4 with current rivers on the tick list being the Kent, Sprint and Langstrath Beck however I just want to get out paddling!

Send us a PM if you're around.

Cheers,
Sam
See you on the water

snuggle_bunny

Re: Calling all Lakes boaters!

Post by snuggle_bunny » Thu May 30, 2013 4:59 pm

hi sam- welcome to the lakes. im based at carnforth near lancaster but but work in Kendal. I get about a fair bit, usualy
in the lakes and dales. I usualy paddle g3 but am wanting to up my game a bit now as I've got a decent boat at long last and am wanting to get over my nerves a bit
. Dont mind taking a back seat on the hard stuff as I'll only get in the way and hold folks back but dont mind shuttling or lending anyone any spare kit or a boat etc.
I tend to be away at weekends in the dales but im about pm during the week with transport.

Mr Mark Pugh

Re: Calling all Lakes boaters!

Post by Mr Mark Pugh » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi Sam

Also welcome to the area. It is a great area to paddle; South Lakes on one side, Yorkshire Dales on the other and not too far to the Tees, Swale etc. I paddle frequently, more so in winter, and looking for more grade 3/4 paddling partners as I have recently moved to Kirkby Lonsdale. My email is mrmarkpugh@aol.com and mobile number is 07736 714 777.

I hope we catch up with each other,

Mark Pugh

Return to “Paddling Partners”