South Coast Kayaking Partner

Hook up with other paddlers
Bird Man

South Coast Kayaking Partner

Post by Bird Man »

I'm a 20 y old novice based in Chichester Harbour.
Having just bought my first kayak, would love to meet other paddlers in the area and do some touring days.
I am happy to drive up to 20 or so miles to other harbours and inland waterways...

Would be great to meet more experienced paddlers and beginners alike,
In my opinion there is no better way to socially distance than to meet new people at a paddle's length.

Any paddlers within range of Portsmouth / south coast hit me up!

Many thanks,
Bird Man

carpel21

Re: South Coast Kayaking Partner

Post by carpel21 »

I'm in Romsey and up for a paddle. Not sure if you'll see this in time but I might head to Chichester tomorrow for a paddle before the weather turns bad on Wednesday. High tide is around 4pm so I'll probably aim to hit the water by midday, paddle down to the sea and come back with the tide in the afternoon.

Big Les

Post by Big Les »

You are lucky to be there as there's plenty of scope to advance skills with, I believe, some good training teams.
I've not done much certified training but lots of intro and I got out weekly. I'm in Seaford and half way is the River Arun, Adur and obviously the coast with some reasonable beaches but I'm not sure about the parking. Keep in touch and see if we can get a few together. I'm an old man with lots of boats and gear but also a 'give it a go' attitude.

Mark Hull

Post by Mark Hull »

I’m in Bognor Regis.

Return to “Paddling Partners”