For sale: typhoon drysuit (L) and crewsaver 1piece thermal

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
pembrc

For sale: typhoon drysuit (L) and crewsaver 1piece thermal

Post by pembrc »

For sale, Typhoon kayaking drysuit. "XTS Kayak", size Large. Rear entry cross-shoulder zip. Latex wrist and neck seals. Front horizontal relief zip. Double waist section for kayak spraydeck. Waterproof fabric socks.
Zip and neck seals replaced and relief zip installed, all professionally by typhoon at their factory in Redcar. Barely used since these repairs/replacements.

In good condition, no holes/leaks. Wrist seals feel a bit "sticky", but no nicks/tears visible and still seem stretchy/supple.
Always rinsed and dried after use, stored dry and clean for the past few years. Selling as I no longer kayak sadly-kept it for a few years optimistically, but the time has come now for someone else to keep dry and warm in it on the river!

I'm 6"3', with size 13 feet and it fits well. Feel free to contact me if you want to try on/look at it in person/want more photos.

£170 collection from Sheffield S7, or can post to UK mainland address for £180.

I'll throw in some decathlon neoprene socks for free too, good to go over the fabric socks to protect them.

Also selling a Crewsaver 1 piece thermal/fleece suit( a "technical Onesie"?)! Size large. Front upper zip. Elasticated wrists and ankles, thumb holes on wrists and foot straps on ankles. Lovely and comfortable, especially in a drysuit! £15 collection from Sheffield, £20 posted mainland UK.

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Gear For Sale”