P&H Revenge R4 Polo Boat

Marathon, Freestyle, Polo, Slalom, Sprint, WWR, Surf, etc. for sale and wanted adverts
dunkymunky

P&H Revenge R4 Polo Boat

Post by dunkymunky » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi

Due to acquiring a new boat, I am selling my P&H R4 Canoe Polo Boat.

The boat is a carbon/kevlar construction. It is in fantastic condition - I am a goal keeper so it rarely gets any knocks. There has been 1 patch to it - on the nose and this was professionally done by P&H themselves.

It may look a bit tatty but I can assure you it is all cosmetic to the fablon that I have put on it - underneath it is a solid boat that will last a good few years yet.

I will accept that the bumpers look like they're held on with gaffa tape but actually the rear bumper is fine. The front bumper is a bit loose, but has plenty of meat left on it (hence why I have not replaced it yet). A new bumper is included in the sale.

Also by looking at the pictures you can see that I ahve added padding to the seat to make it much more comfortable - its not unheard of for me to be in the boat for a few hours at time and still be able to walk at the end of it.

I am 6 foot and about 16 stone. I am on the upper end of the weight limit for this boat (probably over if I'm being honest) hence why I bought a new one.

The boat will be coming with me to BUCS next weekend and I will consider delivering it a short distance.

I'm looking for £400 and am open to sensible offers.

CreekingCreepers

Re: P&H Revenge R4 Polo Boat

Post by CreekingCreepers » Tue May 05, 2015 3:43 pm

Did you sell this boat?

dunkymunky

Post by dunkymunky » Tue May 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Still for sale, open to offers

CreekingCreepers

Post by CreekingCreepers » Tue May 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Will you be travelling up north any time soon? Or attending the Hull or Liverpool international tournaments?
I saw this at BUCS, but I saw it on the water in a game and thought it had been sold.
May you post some photos of the bottom of the boat please? As I remember there are a number of areas with either high stress marks or (potential)cracks. But it might have been a different boat at the weekend that I'm thinking of.

dunkymunky

Post by dunkymunky » Tue May 05, 2015 9:42 pm

photos you requested are below. there are some scratches, but no cracks. Its a solid and water tight boat.

No plans to travel up north anytime soon, but for the right offer I could deliver as I have the next couple of weekends free.

Based on the fact that its just taking up space in my garage, I'm quite open to any sensible offer.

alex204024

Post by alex204024 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Is this still available or has it been sold?

dunkymunky

Post by dunkymunky » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Sold a long time ago.