Joker K1 Racing Kayak (Stability 3) - now sold

Marathon, Freestyle, Polo, Slalom, Sprint, WWR, etc. for sale and wanted adverts
Oscar24

Joker K1 Racing Kayak (Stability 3) - now sold

Post by Oscar24 »

Hi all,

I no longer have the time to kayak with work and other hobbies so have made the heavy decision to sell my Joker K1 made by Kirton Kayaks in the UK. I've used it a fair amount over the last few years for marathons and sprints and loved the extra bit of stability (wobble factor 3) when the water gets busy. Below are a few pictures, it is in really great condition as I'm sure you can see.

Dimensions:
Length: 520cm
Width: 51cm at widest point
Weight: 11kg

Worked well for me at 5ft 6 and 55kg, but I believe it's designed for kayakers between 65 and 85kg so if anyone put on a bit too much weight over Christmas then not to worry.

Understern rudder, wooden adjustable seat and adjustable tiller as you'd expect.

I really want to see this go to someone who'll get some great use out of it but also look after it properly like I have so make me an offer and we can have a chat.
I believe it originally retailed for £1200 when new but not looking for that much now.

Based in Northampton, buyer to collect unless nearby as I have a tiny car and doubt I could get it halfway across the country.
Also comes with a pair of kayak stands for keeping it off of the ground and a pair of soft kayak pads for mounting to the top of a car.

Thank you for reading and please do messsage if you're at all interested.
Oscar
Oscar24

Re: Joker K1 Racing Kayak (Stability 3) - For Sale

Post by Oscar24 »

Now sold

Return to “Competition Gear For Sale”