FS: Downtime Shred - needs repairs

For sale and wanted adverts
Pyro

FS: Downtime Shred - needs repairs

Post by Pyro » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:20 am

Selling my Shred off, cheap. It's a purple/blue/black 'mackerel skin' Downtime Shred, seemed to work well for me at about 13.5 stone-ish.

Being honest, it needs a fair amount of work. I was working on it as a project but have now moved house and don't have the time or the garage space to finish it off (that and I bought a cheap Prodigy which is in better nick...)

There's three main issues:
1 - Hull needs re-gelcoated. Seemed to have been painted badly/with emulsion or similar and was flaking the top coat off. I spent a chunk of time sanding it back, but it needs a couple of base coats and a top coat at least.
2 - Cockpit rim needs re-attaching. Think it was cracked when I bought it, had been covered over with what looks like silicon sealant and electrical tape. Needs stripping back and doing properly.
3 - Ends need repaired. Ends have been chipped for a while, need filled and re-taped.

Happy to provide some detailed pics if anyone wants to have a look. Selling for £50, can be picked up from Leeds or I'll be at HPP for the NSR on the 5th-6th March.
-------
Pyro's Yard - Random Wafflings

Pyro

Re: FS: Downtime Shred - needs repairs

Post by Pyro » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:49 pm

Okay, since it's just taking up space and I want rid, change of price:

Free to a good home, on the proviso that you can come and collect or meet me at HPP on the Rodeo weekend (4-6th March)
-------
Pyro's Yard - Random Wafflings

eddiek94

Re: FS: Downtime Shred - needs repairs

Post by eddiek94 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:54 pm

This still available?