FS: Murky Water Funk

For sale and wanted adverts
floriano

FS: Murky Water Funk

Post by floriano » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:01 pm

I am selling my beautiful Funk squirt boat built by Murky Water. It comes in iridescent green, meaning that it changes its colour depending on the viewpoint:

Condition:
The boat is in mint condition since it has only been used a few times on flat water for evaluating its chop.

Chop/Paddler Size:
I received it with open seams, so I did the reseaming on my own. The reason I am selling is that after reseaming I realised that the chop is too painful for my feet and knees. I must say that I am in general not very stretchable. I am 80kg, 176cm with 76cm inseam. The boat has definitely room for larger paddlers since my feet do not completely reach the foot bumps. I guess 185cm would be the perfect paddler size.

Other:
The boat fits a standard keyhole deck, so no squirt-specific deck necessary. Also, the length of the boat is 241cm, so its suitable for competition.

The boat is currently in the South-West of Germany. With no squirt boating community around, I offer it to UK squirters. Since I regularly paddle in France, Slovenia, Austria and Switzerland there might be an option to meet somewhere. Maybe we could also plan a squirt boating trip in UK :)

Price:
I am after 650 GBP for this beauty.

If you are interested I am happy to take more pictures.

chrisbraincoaching

Re: FS: Murky Water Funk

Post by chrisbraincoaching » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:57 pm

Ive sent you an email, Im keen!

Feel free to reply to chris@chrisbraincoaching.com

Chris

floriano

Re: FS: Murky Water Funk

Post by floriano » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:48 pm

The boat has been sold.