Valley Prodigy with deck £120

For sale and wanted adverts
mozz_uk

Valley Prodigy with deck £120

Post by mozz_uk » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:22 pm

I have for sale a Valley Prodigy squirt boat. The boat is 100% watertight and in surprisingly good condition for its age. There is some messy looking fibre glass work on both ends which could do with tidying up, but no holes, cracks or serious dings.

The boat is pink and glittery with "splish" and "splash" written on each end on the underside (which looks awesome when cartwheeling). Comes with a barely used peak UK squirt deck which is 100% water tight on the boat. Waist size medium.

Being an older style boat it is slightly longer than modern squirt boats. At 5'9" and 95kg I fit comfortably and the boat sits about right in the water. My friend who is 6' can also fit in the boat. I would suggest you need to be over 80kg.

I'm selling as I just don't use it enough and have even less time to use it in my new job. Perfect for so one wanting a cheap way to try a new discipline. I can send photos on request, PM me for more details and photos. Boat is located just off the A1 at Stamford, post code PE9.

£120 Ono.

tomg

Re: Valley Prodigy with deck £120

Post by tomg » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi do you still have this boat of so could I have some pics and where are you based