Mad River Reflection 15 in sand for sale

For sale and wanted adverts
RozC

Mad River Reflection 15 in sand for sale

Post by RozC » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:46 pm

I am selling my sand coloured royalex Mad River Reflection 15, which is fully laced with air bags, kneeling thwart, painters, 6 X tie points on the bottom to fix luggage down in and mast step. It is in excellent condition with some bruising, but no deep scratches or significant wear at all. It comes with kneeling mat and a Phantom WW paddle. There is also a sail, you just need to provide the mast, and some extra air bags. Neck brace piece has been removed to fit kneeling thwart but is still with the extras

This is what the manufactures have to say.

Need a touring canoe that’s quiet, smooth, compact yet responsive, efficient and looks great? Then the Mad River Reflection 15 Sand is for you. Mad River Canoe have been designing canoes for 40+ years, they’ve been there, seen it, done it and got the award for it.
The Mad River Reflection 15 In Sand is a canoe that, thanks to its lightweight, well thought out and compact dimension, is super easy to maneuver whether you’re on the water or carrying it to shore.
Speed gets a big tick and it doesn’t take buckets of effort to get there either, its world-class stability will keep you feeling safe and supported as you explore rivers and lakes. The hull has a durable design thanks to the Royalex® by Spartech® but doesn’t lack in any efficiency. The symmetrical hull of the Mad River Reflection 15 means is has predictable handling, the shallow arch hull gives it speed in calm conditions and the slightly rockered design packs a punch to the speed too with enhanced tracking.
All in all the Mad River Reflection 15 is a compact tandem touring canoe that is going to take you places in style and comfort!

Features:
* Symmetrical hull
* Shallow arch hull
* Slightly rockered
* Web seats
* Polyethylene decks
* Carry handles
* Two cup holders
* IQ2 gunwhales

Price new is £1,899.95

I'm selling it £1,200 including the extras

I have lots of photos if you would like me to email them to you.

Located in Stranraer but can deliver to glass if you help cover fuel costs

Sleeplessjb

Re: Mad River Reflection 15 in sand for sale

Post by Sleeplessjb » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello,

Could you send me photos? J_burt@me.com

RozC

Post by RozC » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi. Pictures sent as requested. If you have any questions please ask xx

RozC

Post by RozC » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:06 am

This is still for sale

Jan13

Post by Jan13 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:44 pm

Long shot.... but is this still for sale?