Hou prospector for sale

For sale and wanted adverts
voyageur

Hou prospector for sale

Post by voyageur » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Afternoon folks

I have my team Hou Prospector in red for sale. 9 Months old, no folds or creases, usual wear on the hull etc, fully outfitted and laced including sailing seat, mast foot and air bags (Not the air bag covers)

£700-00

Hou Prospector description from their web site:

A legend. The Hou Canoes take on an all time classic, The Chestnut Prospector. This canoe was originally designed to paddle well on both open water such as lakes, and also to paddle well on moving/white water rivers. It had to paddle well unloaded but also had to be able to carry a good load on the return journey. Today we still want the same from our canoes, all be it for different reasons. This boat paddles well on lakes and rivers, and will give you a dry, predictable ride whether you are solo or loaded up for a multi day trip. This classic design is all things to all paddlers, the ultimate all rounder.

With the boat being pitched at just over 15 and 1/2 feet in length it is also the ultimate do everything boat. No longer do you need to look at a 15 and 16 thinking, the 15 is what I want for the solo days, but the 16 will be better for tandem and tripping days, now you can have it all in one boat, the Hou Canoes Prospector!

To quote Dave Rossetter, "This boat makes you smile!"

Length 15 foot 7 inches
Width 36 inches
Depth 14 inches
Rocker 2 and 3/4 inches

Nothing wrong with it, good condition just moving it on whilst it is still in good condition. Any questions please ask, either email me or call me please

I can send photos, if you want some let me know

jb@voyageur-coaching.co.uk or 07765 198 441

See you the water...

Jules

Afon

Re: Hou prospector for sale

Post by Afon » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:30 am

Give Titch a call he's looking for one, 07770704833 - Tarka

voyageur

Re: Hou prospector for sale

Post by voyageur » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:53 am

Now sold