Places, technique, kayaks, safety, the sea...
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:24 pm
- Location: "Wot No Alaw? Llangollen North Wales
Just another day in the office.................
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2002 7:30 am
- Location: London
- Posts: 13871
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2002 2:14 pm
- Location: Dumbarton
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
We're not worthy!
Make sure that gets cross posted for the sub 2m playboater types to see!
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:17 pm
- Location: swanage
This isn't in the 4* syllabus is it??
Perhaps the greatest flaw in democracy is the idea that, if a majority of the population believes arrant nonsense, it somehow makes the nonsense true.
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:51 pm
- Location: Spean Brig
He should have been using a lolipop stick!
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:28 pm
- Location: Liverpool & North Wales
FFS!!! That's just mental!