Kayaking Questionnaire - Help Appreciated!

Places, technique, kayaks, safety, the sea...
Kayak_Questionnaire1

Kayaking Questionnaire - Help Appreciated!

Post by Kayak_Questionnaire1 »

Hi,

I'm a student in the UK attempting to gather information on the demographic of kayakers, as well as what people find appealing in the sport, for market research on a design project for my university degree. I would really appreciate it if some of you could fill out my questionnaire, it shouldn't take too long (around 2 minutes perhaps) and it is completely anonymous.

Any participation is very much appreciated! Link to the questionnaire is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... _form_link
Chris Bolton

Re: Kayaking Questionnaire - Help Appreciated!

Post by Chris Bolton »

Completed, it took less than 2 minutes, and it's all on one page so you can see all the questions (which is good). I was surprised that the 'motivation' question didn't include exploring wild places (I mean 'wild' in the sense of wilderness and scenery, not adrenalin).
Tricky Ricky

Post by Tricky Ricky »

Ticked
seawolf856

Post by seawolf856 »

Completed - are you trying to find customers for kayak sails? Also agree with Chris Bolton that a very important motivational option has been omitted and that is the simple love for the outdoors and exploring the natural environment.
leighv

Post by leighv »

seawolf856 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:04 am
Completed - are you trying to find customers for kayak sails? Also agree with Chris Bolton that a very important motivational option has been omitted and that is the simple love for the outdoors and exploring the natural environment.
I added that in the "Other" section for that one. Was also surprised it wasn't there.

Return to “Sea Kayaking”