Kayaks for the creek

Places, technique, kayaks, safety, the sea...
Stu&dylan

Kayaks for the creek

Post by Stu&dylan » Mon May 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello All, I am after some advice on a few kayaks I have see for myself and my 10 year old
Boy. We want to get some sit on top kayaks for general use and a bit of fishing I the creek
Where I live. I don't have loads of money to buy the top makes but I have seen some on the internet they are
Frontier sea spray, galaxy cruz and a winner velocity.
Any advise or recommends on these ?

Thanks stu

Maverick777

Re: Galaxy Cruz

Post by Maverick777 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Last edited by Maverick777 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maverick777

Re: TANDEM SIT ON TOP KAYAK CANOE GALAXY CRUZ LIMITED

Post by Maverick777 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:58 pm

rockhopper

Re: Kayaks for the creek

Post by rockhopper » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:09 am

I don't think this will be the ideal forum to get the best answers to your question. Worth having a look at somewhere like the Kayak Fishing UK site and such similar ones as they will have more experience of the sorts of kayaks you are after and the use you want. They have an informative page on choosing a kayak on the following link and that seems a good place to start http://kayakfishinguk.co.uk/choosing-a-kayak/
The article does make a very good point about not spending lots on a kayak at the expense of other equipment...
Then it is worth looking at reviews and maybe trying a few out. Remember that it is well worth looking at second hand boats as they tend to wear quite well and it could well save you quite a bit of money and cost you less in the long run if you decide to trade up.

Rog.