Places, technique, kayaks, safety, the sea...
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:49 pm
- Location: Aberfoyle, Stirling
A bit of videblogery from the last couple of weeks up around Orkney and pottering around in the Pentland Firth.
- Posts: 644
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:11 am
- Location: North Baddesley Hampshire
That's very nice well done
Point 65n Sea Cruiser
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:49 pm
- Location: South Cumbria
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
What a cracking trip George - I doubt that I'll be doing quite so much when I go up (solo) in a few weeks time!
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 7:53 pm
- Location: Kirkwall, Orkney
If you're looking for company, get in touch when you're up, Barry ...
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:00 pm
- Location: Aberdeenshire
Here you are just coming into view ...
... rounding the Old Man with the Hamnavoe passing in the background ...
... and heading off towards St John's Head. You are in the photo, honest!
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 8:02 pm
- Location: Succoth, Arrochar, Argyll
Looks like a brilliant trip, definitely one I would love to do one day.