Places, technique, kayaks, safety, the sea...
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:55 pm
- Location: Coniston
- Posts: 3352
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 7:47 pm
- Location: Berks, Hants, Essex
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Actually I'm after a camera bag that can house a Canon D10, it doesn't need to be waterproof but I don't want it to go mouldy or fall apart after a few submersions. Any suggestions?
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 9:15 am
- Location: Pulborough, West Sussex