Wavesport XXX for sale, Cornwall/Wiltshire

For sale and wanted adverts
yabbadabba

Wavesport XXX for sale, Cornwall/Wiltshire

Post by yabbadabba » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Its time for me to let go of the Wavesport XXX and move on to surf kayaks more.
I have actually sold this kayak once and purchased it back a year later when it came up for sale again on ebay. That's how much I like its performance in the surf.
I am in Cornwall until Sat this week so collection on the North Cornish coast around Polzeath/Newquay area would be fine. After Saturday I will be back in Wiltshire
Its not a dedicated surf kayak but its one of the best play boats/white water kayaks for surfing and its my primary reason for purchasing the kayak hence putting it in the surf section.
Open to sensible offers.
It also has Jackson style cleats and adjustable back strap fitted but all of the original Bomber fittings. Are present.
If interested its probably best to use zero seven five three four seven one seven seven zero three as I might not see messages online.

StoneWeasel

Re: Wavesport XXX for sale, Cornwall/Wiltshire

Post by StoneWeasel » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:07 am

How much are you looking for?

I have wanted a XXX for playing on rivers since they were a new design :)

yabbadabba

Re: Wavesport XXX for sale, Cornwall/Wiltshire

Post by yabbadabba » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi StoneWeasel,
Fate is a funny thing as I am back home in Wiltshire at the moment but by chance I am driving back to Cornwall on the 7th of September for 5 days with the good lady.
I wasnt going to bring the XXX as its a bit of a squeeze with the XXX and the good lady in the van but if you are interested I can bring it with us.
I was thinking £150 as its an older playboat.
Its in pretty good condition but I can send photos etc.