Neutron RV For Sale

For sale and wanted adverts
snigvan

Neutron RV For Sale

Post by snigvan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:49 pm

I've upgraded so who would like my Mega Neutron RV Superlite carbon Kevlar. Owned from new.
I get to paddle about 10 - 15 days a year at an intermediate level so the boat is used but not hammered. Some gelcoat repairs but nothing deep. I went belt n braces & epoxyed first hence colour doesn't fully match but all are smooth, strong & watertight.. There was never any ingress anyway as just gelcoat level chips.
Tape is just covering fixings not damage.
I change my possition, clothing & footware so the adjustable footrests have been great but can be removed & replaced with foam block.

I've had the boat from new & am happy to tell the story of every scratch.
This boat turmed me from a paddler into a kayak surfer. The pleasures have been immeasurable, if you want to move from river boat or plastic surf boat to composite don't hesitate. It make such a huge difference your surfing will change in the first session.
I am 11st with my kit on & 5ft 7in with short legs & am on the lighter end of the weight range. Malcolm (Mr. Mega) says up to 15 st is ok.

Paddling photos give you an idea what the boat can do in the hands of an average surf kayaker. Sunshine is an optional extra.
I am in the Lakes but I'm sure transport can be sorted in one way or another.

£500 would be nice. Please feel free to pass this around.
I struggled to sort the photo order.

I wish I could say this was Planned.

Leorios

Re: Neutron RV For Sale

Post by Leorios » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:13 am

snigvan wrote:I've upgraded so who would like my Mega Neutron RV Superlite carbon Kevlar. Owned from new.
I get to paddle about 10 - 15 days a year at an intermediate level so the boat is used but not hammered. Some gelcoat repairs but nothing deep. I went belt n braces & epoxyed first hence colour doesn't fully match but all are smooth, strong & watertight.. There was never any ingress anyway as just gelcoat level chips.
Tape is just covering fixings not damage.
I change my possition, clothing & footware so the adjustable footrests have been great but can be removed & replaced with foam block.

I've had the boat from new & am happy to tell the story of every scratch.
This boat turmed me from a paddler into a kayak surfer. The pleasures have been immeasurable, if you want to move from river boat or plastic surf boat to composite don't hesitate. It make such a huge difference your surfing will change in the first session.
I am 11st with my kit on & 5ft 7in with short legs & am on the lighter end of the weight range. Malcolm (Mr. Mega) says up to 15 st is ok.

Paddling photos give you an idea what the boat can do in the hands of an average surf kayaker. Sunshine is an optional extra.
I am in the Lakes but I'm sure transport can be sorted in one way or another.

£500 would be nice. Please feel free to pass this around.
I struggled to sort the photo order.

I wish I could say this was Planned.
I would like to buy your boat. But is far away from here. I am from Costa Rica. If you come here for vacation bring your boat and surf it here. I can surf whit you and After your trip I will buy it your kayak. leonardorios1978@gmail.com

bigbird

Post by bigbird » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:12 am

still for sale?

snigvan

Post by snigvan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:18 am

I'm reviving this post as I've fallen in love with my Mega Boost. Price is now £400 as this seems more reasonable & nearer to current second hand prices.
I am in Devon for the rest of the day today. (weds 12th Oct 16) so if you act fast you could be surfing it this evening. After that I will be in the Lakes then Scotland at 1/2 term.
Ring me 07971147808, you will wonder why you didn't get a surf boat sooner.

snigvan

Post by snigvan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:31 pm

bigbird wrote:still for sale?
Sorry for the long delay Bigbird I was away all Summer.
Yes still for sale. See post above for an update on the original post as I cant seem to edit the original

bigbird

Post by bigbird » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi, sorry, I've bought another, good luck with selling yours

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

snigvan

Post by snigvan » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:57 pm

SOLD subject to collection. Thank you all for your interest.