Composite Mega fury surf kayak for sale £239

Surf Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
staven

Post by staven » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:21 am

Just what you need for surfing in the sun!

Lots of photos
https://picasaweb.google.com/Stavemcc/M ... eSurfKayak

I have had this for about 4 years (brought second hand) but it has sat in my garage unused for over 2 years now so it is time for it to go.
Awesome boat and perfect for a first composite boat coming from plastic the difference in weight and speed was awesome. I no longer live a sensible distance from the sea so just don’t use it.
It is in good condition with no damage to worry about I have taken loads of photographs to try and show the condition. It has been looked after and has never taken any big knocks I have tried to show every little mark in the photos (they are sufficiently small that they were hard to photograph) there is no damage to worry about, there is some lines in the gel coat which are just due to age and have been the same the whole time I have had it and do not affect its use at all. There are some tiny marks on the rails which I have photographed again just cosmetic. So bits of cosmetic damage as would expect for its age but nothing to worry about. (look at all the photos on the link at the start)
Composite mega fins included
Paddler weight range… I would probably recommend around 75kg or below but I am no surf kayak expert so may take more weight if you can handle it.
Here is a link to the model on mega site
http://www.surfkayaks.com/surf/back/ima ... tails.html

Will chuck in an old peak uk spraydeck that fits small waist tube (its nothing special but got no holes)
Boat is currently based in Guildford. I do not want to post it but I can deliver it to Southampton, Cambridge or anywhere on the way. I also regularly drive to Afan and Cwmcwan in south wales so can deliver there or anywhere on route.
Any questions or if you want to have a look at it let me know.
Thanks
Steve

surfkayaks.com

Re: Composite Mega fury surf kayak for sale £239

Post by surfkayaks.com » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Thats a lot of boat, for not a lot of money.

willow

Re: Composite Mega fury surf kayak for sale £239

Post by willow » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:28 am

Hi,

Is it still for sale?

Thanks,

Willow

Return to “Surf Kayaking Gear For Sale”