WANTED: First surf kayak

Surf Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
Junior

WANTED: First surf kayak

Post by Junior » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Hi all,

Looking for my first surf kayak with a budget of £150.

Ideally after a Mega in plastic due to pebbly beaches so I'm probably in the maverick price range but would prefer a neutron.

Green or Red if possible :p

colonelorbit

Re: WANTED: First surf kayak

Post by colonelorbit » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Junior, speak to Glyn at Skern Lodge, I believe they had a plastic neutron they were looking to sell, needs a little TLC but was very surfable
John

HES Ltd - EnvL Scientist and Engineer

heliumbonz

Post by heliumbonz » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:05 am

Hi Junior - we have an orange maverick in west cornwall that will be looking for a new owner next week - where are you - can send some pics if you like?

cheers

Junior

Post by Junior » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:14 am

heliumbonz wrote:Hi Junior - we have an orange maverick in west cornwall that will be looking for a new owner next week - where are you - can send some pics if you like?

cheers
I'm in East Sussex. That would be great, can you PM me some pics (especially the bottom) and a price. I may have been offered two other boats so it will be down to price and condition on which one I go for.

Junior

Post by Junior » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:20 pm

colonelorbit wrote:Junior, speak to Glyn at Skern Lodge, I believe they had a plastic neutron they were looking to sell, needs a little TLC but was very surfable
Thanks for the heads up Colonelorbit, I now have my first surf boat waiting for me at home courtesey of Glyn at Skern Lodge :)

Return to “Surf Kayaking Gear For Sale”