For sale Mega Reflx with CJB fins, bag, deck. £550 ono

Surf Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
richard2

For sale Mega Reflx with CJB fins, bag, deck. £550 ono

Post by richard2 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Mega Reflex composite surf kayak for sale, in a very fetching glittery purple and gold. In great condition. It’s not had much use (hence sale) so just light scratching on the bottom.

Also included is the following:

· Pat love padded bag – it is a nicely padded windsurf bag which cost £70. I’ve added some straps so that it fits more snugly and stops it flapping on the roof rack.

· Three virtually new CJB fins, only used once. Great fins although they do not fit perfectly as they are. You need to either sand them down a little or put something in the base of the fin box in order to tighten them. I just put a cable tie in the base of each fin box and they tighten up fine, I was reluctant to start sanding! They come with a little storage bag.

· The original mega fins. 2 out of the 3 are broken but may be salvageable (see pics).

· Peak Uk spraydeck to fit (riot sized). Excellent condition. Small/medium waist. I have a 32” waist and it will certainly stretch bigger (or indeed smaller). I have added latex on the inside of the waist tunnel and the underside of the deck where it meets the cockpit rim, to provide a better seal against a wetsuit and the boat.

· Peak Uk long sleeved cagdeck to fit – riot sized deck on a large cag. Excellent condition, latex wrists with neoprene over the top and a neoprene neck which is comfier in salty water. The spraydeck has a dry lip with latex underneath which makes it harder to put on but much dryer.

· Mega foam footrest blocks which I never used

Boat is in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. I am looking for £550 ono. Please email me if you have any questions or would like to come and take a look. richardjohnmorley@gmail.com
I've got plenty more pics if required.
Thanks,
Richard

richard2

Re: For sale Mega Reflx with CJB fins, bag, deck. £550 ono

Post by richard2 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Excuse the typo, it is of course a Mega REFLEX!

richard2

Post by richard2 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Price reduced to £500.
Thanks
Richard

richard2

Post by richard2 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:05 pm

Return to “Surf Kayaking Gear For Sale”