Mega Bullitt Xs

Surf Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
stroppymonkey

Mega Bullitt Xs

Post by stroppymonkey » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:12 pm

One off chance to get your hands on this beautifully built Mega Bullitt Xs.... Patchwork style!

Full X-Tech construction, but actually a lot stronger than normal because it's got extra layers of Carbon Kevlar in.. Plus a reinforced bow section because I broke my previous one! This boat is VERY light and REALLY strong. When I first got it I weighed it in at only 9kg with outfitting.

I've added an Immersion research ratchet back rest which is super comfy and quick to adjust up to give a perfect outfitting.
I've glue in foam outfitting and raised the foam seat 20mm. The centre pillar has been trimmed for my heels. It's really snug for me at 5' 11" and 14.5stone. I've fitted a half size centre fin and full size Mega outer fins. Perfect combination IMHO

This boat has been stored indoors, transported in a padded bag and never struck the sand or any rocks. It's like new and still shiny apart from a few paddle scratches on the hull. As you'd expect from such light use.

Malcolm built this one for me last year but I've only paddled it 4 times due to excessive work commitments. We need to have a massive reduction in boats cluttering up the house so this one (and 5 others) are reluctantly going up for sale.

If you could talk Mega into building another one with this design (very fiddly and time consuming) you would need to pay over £1300... I'm putting this one up for sale at £875.00 which I feel is excellent value.

If you want any other photos or have any questions please PM me.

Boat is on Devon-Cornwall border, 15minuted from A30/ 1 hour from M5 junction 30

I can arrange shipping (very well packaged) for approx £50

Ben

stroppymonkey

Re: Mega Bullitt Xs

Post by stroppymonkey » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:32 pm

Forgot to mention that the IR back rests cost over £60... I'm also throwing in a pair of Air Bags with the boat...

AND the Suicide block I made for the boat as well... Just don't blame me if it lives up to its name!

iand

Post by iand » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Hi Ben I've been looking for a Bullit xs ,missed a couple recently as I live in Stockport, could you send me some more photos as I have a chance to get down that way either late weekend or early next week .I've never paddled one, but the reviews have been good and I think this boat would suit my style of paddling (ex slalom),my current boat is a mega mustang But I used to paddle a jester so I'm hoping the bullit xs will be some were in-between .
Have you got the receipt for it? if I came to view would you mind me siting in it? thanks for any info you can give,its a long way to come so I need to be pretty sure I'm going to buy it before I leave .Ian

stroppymonkey

Post by stroppymonkey » Thu May 01, 2014 9:24 am

Hi Ian..

Thanks for the interest, I've sent you a PM.

More photos up over the weekend.

Ben

stroppymonkey

Post by stroppymonkey » Sat May 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Well the weekend is here... And I've had a chance to take a couple of photos.

Close up

And this one shows the light paddle scratches on the side of the deck.

Fin set up. (Cut down centre)

Upside down.

jamiemagee

Post by jamiemagee » Sat May 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Fantastic looking boat. Glwts

iand

Post by iand » Sat May 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi Ben Boat looks great! Have you sold it yet ? How would we go about transfer of cash and delivery? Or will it be easier for me to come down ,it would be Monday before I can get to you so I would need to know you were holding it untill I arrived. Whats your address .Ian. my mob is 07514026419

stroppymonkey

Post by stroppymonkey » Wed May 14, 2014 6:53 am

Boat sold to happy new owner :-)

Return to “Surf Kayaking Gear For Sale”