Mega Megaron for sale.

For sale and wanted adverts
Braillemanjim

Mega Megaron for sale.

Post by Braillemanjim » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:11 pm

I have a composite Megatron for sale, the bad news is it's down in deapest Cornwall. It is in all round good condition although the previous owner flexed the nose at some time and had it repaired at Mega. It has had some other mods which I would not normally of wanted but as these are hard to find for us bigger paddlers I was happy to live with. It has had adjustable foot pegs fitted and a drain plug fitted which comes in very handy when you have a swim as these boats hold a lot of water, saying that the extra volume makes it a lot quicker boat than the Scarab on the paddle out and it picks up and holds a wave great. Can also be viewed in Tavistock, Devon.

PM Me with Email address for photos.

£400.00 ovno is the price.

Braillemanjim

Re: Mega Megatron for sale.

Post by Braillemanjim » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:52 am

Braillemanjim wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:11 pm
I have a composite Megatron for sale, the bad news is it's down in deapest Cornwall. It is in all round good condition although the previous owner flexed the nose at some time and had it repaired at Mega. It has had some other mods which I would not normally of wanted but as these are hard to find for us bigger paddlers I was happy to live with. It has had adjustable foot pegs fitted and a drain plug fitted which comes in very handy when you have a swim as these boats hold a lot of water, saying that the extra volume makes it a lot quicker boat than the Scarab on the paddle out and it picks up and holds a wave great. Can also be viewed in Tavistock, Devon.

PM Me with Email address for photos.

£400.00 ovno is the price.

willigary

Re: Mega Megaron for sale.

Post by willigary » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi,

Is this still for sale??. If so, I was in the hunt for a 'scarab' and think possibly the megatron would be too big but although 5'8-5'9 I like a roomy boat as i have spent too many years in pain paddling other MEGA boats and now an old timer looking for a more of armchair feel as my river boat. I do also prefer big wave surfing, hence the Megatron may work for me. What's your thoughts.

Regards Gary
GARY WILLIAMS
Freelance Coach
PLYMOUTH UK

Braillemanjim

Post by Braillemanjim » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi
Yes still for sale, I tried the Scarab at the time i was looking to bye, I thought the Megatron was going to be a little roomy but found the Megatron to be ideal and alot easier on the paddle out. I am 5' 11" and 14 1/2 Stone now but was 17 1/2 when I was surfing it, still great to surf at my current weight. I wouldn't be moving it on but had some spinnal surgery a few years back, so have lost my bottle a bit, getting a bit older now and couldn't face the surgery again.

Jim

willigary

Post by willigary » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Hi Jim,

I am personally 5'8ish & 13.5stone but would be good to sit in & it's usually enough to know whether the boat is for me or not. I see that the boat could be viewed in Tavistock. I am based in Plymouth but if I could view sometime it would be appreciated.

Regards Gary
GARY WILLIAMS
Freelance Coach
PLYMOUTH UK

Braillemanjim

Post by Braillemanjim » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi Gary
Ironic I had it up in Tavistok up untill last weekend, its now down in Perrranporth at moment I will try and bring it up to Tavy on Sunday if not it wont be till Sunday week.
Regards
Jim

willigary

Post by willigary » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi Jim,
Sorry I was working weekend but in no hurry to view and happy to pop down when convenient for you. I am working at Mount Kelly in a couple weeks so would tie in nicely if ok
(Tuesday 26th & Thursday 28th)??

Regards Gary
GARY WILLIAMS
Freelance Coach
PLYMOUTH UK

Braillemanjim

Post by Braillemanjim » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi Gary
Kayak is back in Tavistock now, so if you want to have a look when your up at Mout Kelly let me know I am home from work just after five.

Jim