Quantum FSK for sale

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
RickC

Quantum FSK for sale

Post by RickC » Sat May 18, 2019 10:53 am

£3400 - Quantum FSK. Built by Sea Kayaking UK (Nigel Dennis Kayaks) in the Anglesey factory to my personal specification. This FSK is in stunning condition, unmarked and only paddled by me a handful of times. Orange deck with holographic alpha-jewels, orange hull and black trim. 50/50 construction (carbon/kevlar deck, bulkheads and seat with glass hull) for maximum weight-saving and expedition durability. The day hatch cover is gloss black with alpha-jewels, creating a "night-sky" effect. Fully length and height adjustable footplate with full width rudder pedals, linked to a unique retractable carbon rudder system. Uprated reflective decklines and grab handles complete the full expedition spec. This is a unique and very special kayak - I'd really like to see it go to someone who will do something significant!

More details about the Quantum are available here https://britishseakayaks.co.uk/quantum or just search FSK (fast sea kayaks) - there's loads of information about this growing area of sea kayaking. Full retail price on this kayak is £3935 so grab a bargain and get out there, challenge Tom Thorpe and break some records! Photos on request or look here https://rickcooper.smugmug.com/Kayaks/Quantum/

This kayak can be viewed at the Southwest PaddleFest 31 May - 2 June (if it's still around by then!)

PM me for further information or via contact details on the British Sea Kayaks website. P/X possible on kayaks from SKUK or Rockpool that are in good condition.

Cheers, Rick

RickC

Re: Quantum FSK for sale

Post by RickC » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Despite much interest it is "still around". Unmarked, ready to go. Needs someone to take it on and do something! So all those Epic18X-ers, Pace17-ites and Taran-ettes look out 'cos the Quantum is coming and like "The Kracken" it will change your thinking.

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”