2 Valley Nordkaps HM for Sale

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
Chris Forecast

2 Valley Nordkaps HM for Sale

Post by Chris Forecast » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Hello

I have 2 Valley Nordkapps for sale, they are both fiberglass and the Hull Modified models. They both have working bilge pumps and hatch covers and i have recently replaced the deck elastic on both boats.

The Yellow one is about 15yrs old and is perfect working order - the marks on the hull are just rust marks where it was stored and will come off with a wipe. the boat is completely water tight. The deck hatches are a bit old looking and have a bit of mould on the outside but are still watertight. Inside the cockpit is a bit sparse but all in good working order.

The Green one is at least 30yrs old (it is my Dads and is older than me) It has had a couple of professional repairs to the hull which have been done to a very high standard but don't match the colours. The interior is very basic but in perfect working order. The rear bulkhead has the slightest of leaks (like super minimal) my dad has tried for years to find the source of the leak but has never been able to find it.

We are very very sorry to see these go but due to a house move have run out of space. They are currently being stored at my work in Salisbury but i live in Bournemouth happy for viewings in either locations.

Yellow - £800
Green - £600

I am happy to sell them separately or as a pair.

Zintxo

Re: 2 Valley Nordkaps HM for Sale

Post by Zintxo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:35 pm

Are these still available?

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”