P&H Quest in carbon / kevlar

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
heybaz

P&H Quest in carbon / kevlar

Post by heybaz »

My Quest needs to find a new home!

Around 5 years old with a few superficial scuffs reflecting how little she's been used, this is a very competent sea kayak for the larger paddler - and looks stunning!

I'm 6' tall and weighed in at the top end of 15 stones when I bought the boat from P&H but recent surgery resulted in my losing quite a lot of weight so I'm now paddling a smaller boat and the Quest needs to find a new owner to get her out and about.

She has a factory fitted keel strip with compass, deck mounted tow system and a couple of eyes glassed under the deck fitted with elastics to carry flare tubes and deck pump, etc. "Helicopter tape" on the deck gives protection against scuffs from split paddle and SOLAS reflective tape makes her very visible after dark. All hatch covers are like new and the skeg operates as smoothly as the day she was built. There are lots more photos and a video available on Dropbox or Photobucket...

I could do with a reasonably speedy sale so am asking for £1250 for this beautiful boat which lives in the south Lakes; if it helps with collection I would be happy to meet on or near the M6, say between Lancaster and Penrith.

If you are genuinely interested and have any questions, or would like to view the boat, please PM me on this site and I'll get back to you

Thanks

Barry

heybaz

Re: P&H Quest in carbon / kevlar

Post by heybaz »

This boat is now sold - thanks for all the interest.

Barry

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”